Saturday, August 25, 2012

ok folks so last weekend before miss rose starts school and i had a dr appt yesterday and found out that there are a great many variables going into when i get to meet this new little baby and where. I think i will be having a very close relationship with my doctors for the next little while. but on the other hand work is going great and my kids are getting so big AND...I got a new sister today!!!! I have considered her my sister for a number of years now but today it was made official! yep thats right my Brother in law got married today! I'll have to post some pics as soona s i get some as i didnt get to attend the wedding just the handsome husband got to go. I couldnt be more thrilledabout it and cant wait to get to see them again!!! I miss my wonderful Korr family in the mountains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment