Saturday, August 11, 2012

Well Hello Everyone,
It's been such a long time since I've posted anything here that I feel as if I must catch you up :)

Miss Rose is a big 7 now and getting ready to start 2nd grade yikes. She is really coming into her own and going to do girl scouts and 4H this coming school year.

Hunter and Angel cake are almost 4 and ready to go to school like their Onichan. Now just trying to find them a preschool...

My Handsome Hubby is doing really well when I'm not driving him insane :) but with final #4 coming soon in Feb that is much easier to do than to avoid : /

I'm going to try and post more on here on a semi regular basis as soon as I get internet at my new home.

It's a very interesting feeling pretending to be talking to other people when you really are just talking to yourself...

However I will continue to persevere no matter how odd it may feel as someday someone might read my blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment