Saturday, August 25, 2012

OK, this is kind of random but I've been reading all these words of wisdom quotes and funnies and comics that are flying all over the web on Facebook and twitter and Pinterest and have decided that what i really need to do is something i haven't done since High School.

You know before you're grown when you think about all things you wanna do and experience and have when you grow up and you right them down and who you want to be and how you want to get to be that person and you make list after list and it get tweaked and changed on a regular basis and then...

You grow up and you start your life and along the way maybe you push some of those dreams and plans and wishes aside because...well life happens. I'm going to make one of those lists on things i want to do and accomplish and be and i'm not going to do one of those in 5 years i want and in 10 years i want like most grown ups do i'm going to make the old fashioned kind where my life is still full ahead of me because...well it is :) sure I have children and a husband but those things don't mean that i'm not still me and don't want things for myself. I need to step back and reevaluate my desires for my life; and I'm not just talking in material things and physical things but emotional and personality and those things as well. So here goes...


I want a home with a yard and where i can have animals and my kids can play outside with out me having to freak out about people i may not want around my children.

I want a job that allows me the flexibilty to do things with my children and still provide for them and is enjoyable for me i want to love going to work not dread it.

I want to be outspoken and confident and not feel like i have to keep my mouth shut or i'll piss someone off.

I want to be proud of what i have accomplished and not always wishing for something better or more.

I want to do what i want to do without being afraid to fail or how stupid i may look doing it.

I want to remember who I am and be that person no matter who is watching!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment