Thursday, July 8, 2010

House Hunting

For months now, well more like a couple years but anyways, my husband and I have been house hunting. Now that would be a lot easier if we new where we were going to hunt for a house. We have looked at houses where we live currently but most days we don't want to live here forever, we have looked at houses from my husband's hometown and a lot of days we do want to live there, and then we have looked at homes in places like North Carolina and Indiana and Nebraska and Montana and Vermont and many other places. It is just such a big world! We need to figure out the where I think first before we can actually hunt the house but we havent been too many places.

We don't want to live somewhere that is really expensive which in this economy is going to be a challenge in itself and then we have to be able to find work wherever it is we buy a house.

See now this is when most would say well you already have jobs where you live currently, which is true, BUT...when we buy a house I will no longer have a job as my job is a Resident Manager and as such to keep it I have to live on site. I want a house and a yard and animals. We will see and we will keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment