Friday, July 9, 2010

Midwest?

So...I think it is interesting how my posts seem to start with so... all the time, I need to find a new entry :)

The Midwest is looking really good for the relocation. It's not too expensive, I can get some acreage with a house on it big enough for my family and it has all 4 seasons basically everything I want in a place to move. However the Midwest is still a pretty big area to cover now I have to narrow it down to a state then a county maybe and eventually all the way down to a town. Now Usually I would focus on school and jobs to help me with that but since I am about 99% sure I want to home school instead all I need to find are jobs. Which again in this economy will be oh so fun.

Today was a beautiful day and let's not forget it's Friday! I took all my little munchkins for a short walk while we had a bit of blue sky, came home about the same time the fog came back, stinkin coast!

Off to the big city tomorrow to pick up my Aunt's little brother at the Airport.

Then on Sunday is Miss Rose's Birthday Party! Yay!

I will post some pics when I get my card reader all fixed. Stinkin computer won't accept my memory cards and load my photos, makes me sad.

I hope to get a printer for my birthday or maybe a fancy camera, definitely going to an amusement park though!

Thanks for stoppin by,
Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment