Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Plan

I think I may just have to load up my family and drive all over the country and find a place and then just stay there :)

Now gas money would be our problem there, maybe with income taxes, but I may have to have a bigger car first. What we have now we fit in but that's about it. Well we could pack our camping stuff and do that all along the way, I have a feeling my husband would so not be on board with this though.

Hmmm...I'm not sure, I will have to think about it, talk it over with my handsome husband, and then think some more I think. I don't know if I know what I am saying anymore. Did you get all o that?

Tomorrow is the big party So excited! I can't wait to make Miss Rose's ice cream cone cakes. I will take pics and let you know how they turn out, I hope it's god cuz I'm kinda just making it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment